We are a group of organisations with sound experience in training and employment solutions who want to tackle innovatively the aging population effects in the labour market.
Europe is a Modern, Mature and wise continent and so it is its population.
To be young in Europe currently is to be 45 years old and this demographic group will be soon almost half of European population.
This group with their work led European Community up to this modern and globalised society and still have undoubtedly much to contribute to the continent now and in the future.
With this certainty will put our efforts together:
- The Fundación Laboral del Metal ( Labour Metal Foundation – FLM) is a Non-Profit organisation aimed to provide training actions and solutions for the Metal Industry tissue in Cantabria region, Spain. It was created in March, 2004 by the most important country’s Labour and Trade Unions – FEDERACIÓN MINEROMETALÚRGICA DE CC.OO. y MCA-UGT CANTABRIA and PYMETAL CANTABRIA, which together offer continuous training and employment solutions to 20.000 workers and 2.000 companies in the region.
- DEKRA Akademie, together with its affiliate, DEKRA Qualification, is one of the leading educational providers in Germany and boasts more than 30 years of experience in vocational and further education. In more than 100 permanent locations, DEKRA Akademie offers a wide range of products and services, including day seminars as well as tailor-made long-term training concepts.
- Folkuniversitetet is an adult educational association that offers a wide range of adult education all over Sweden. It is an association of five foundations: the university extensions attached to the Universities of Stockholm, Uppsala, Göteborg, Lund and Umeå. It has a broad open educational program in a variety of subjects; the entity also run upper secondary schools, schools in higher vocational education, courses for seniors and training, labour market education and further education and training for working life.
- Vytautas Magnus University, established in 1922 is one of the most liberal and modern universities in Lithuania, having liberal studies policy, seeking and establishing successful international relations with other universities all over the world. The Centre for Vocational Education and Research has experience in research and study projects of the vocational education system and its changes. It executes the research and development of innovations in the fields of VET policies, VET curriculum design, qualifications, competences, qualifications frameworks and systems.
- Estela Cántabra SL, created in 2003, is an IT company with extensive experience in Web Design, Electronic Commerce, SEO / SEM positioning and Apps development. In recent years, has collaborated with different universities and organizations such as the CSIC in R & D projects.